I would relate the craving to the following reasons:
1. Taste - Unbeatable
2. Flavour of the Ingredients
3. Homemade so undoubtedly Hygienic
After 8 years of Marriage, I wonder what went over me that I started to experiment a lot on Non Vegetarian cooking. How could I forget Tandoori Chicken when am totally into Meat and Sea food? I baked this a couple of weeks ago and it was a total hit at home. Having said that, since my boys are less than 8yrs, I ensured that my chilly powder was less and hardly any food colour. For those of you who want the Red Tandoori Chicken, follow the recipe given below and enjoy it.
1 kilo Chicken Legs & Breasts
2 tbsp vinegar
1/2 cup oil
Few drops orange red colour
Salt & lime juice to taste
1 medium onion
2 ½ tbsp chilli powder
2 tbsp coriander powder
1 tsp garam masala
1 tsp cumin powder
1 tsp pepper powder
8 small flakes garlic
1. Squeeze lime juice and mix with salt.
2. Rub into chicken and keep aside for 10 mins.
3. Mix ground paste, oil, colour, vinegar and tsp of salt into the chicken and mix thoroughly and rub over chicken.
4. Marinate in refrigerator for six hours.
6. Bake in a hot oven at 180 degrees for about 10 to 15 minutes till the excess oil drips out.
7. Pour the excess dripping out and brush with oil.
8. Grill on both the sides for 10 minutes till crisp and brown.
9. If the meat is fleshy, increase the time of baking and grilling.