Thursday, June 28, 2012

Guest Authors - To be featured from June 2020

OMG - Dated 28th June 2012

I almost thought that this food blog that we started with pretty good enthusiasm would just go unnoticed. Not that I have not been keeping a tab of it however, my new work has kept me really busy the last few months. To be precise, it has been 8 months since we have posted anything here. My latest venture into Birthday Party planning has taken good shape and pretty much my full time job from home now.

Amma has been busy herself with her classes and helping me too. Aunty Geetha is on a 3 months vacation to the US. She is having a lot of fun there.

It is going to be a couple of months before we three could post anything here. Decided to invite guest authors and you gotto wait until July start to know who it is. Thanks for your continued support.

Bigger OMG - Dated 19th May 2020

I don't even remember how we all lost track of this blog in the churn of events in my life. So now I don't do party planning much but I have not given up that either. I am in a much more satisfying job profile that I thoroughly enjoy. I am a Tour Leader and accompany tourist groups to various destinations. The experiences I have gained over the years and meeting people from varied age groups, places and cadre has been overwhelming and a great learning experience.

So during this lockdown period, I am reviving this blog again and hope to keep it updated from time to time. I shall once again try and invite guests who will primarily be my friends who are also good cooks to post their content. In return, would absolutely be amazing if you could support them by following their blogs or social media handles if any.

I am sure the recipes that are gonna be posted wont let you down.

Regards,
Vaidehi

No comments:

Post a Comment