Monday, November 9, 2015
This is one of the easiest recipes that can be tried even by someone who has never entered the kitchen for sweet preparation.
Though I do not find it very sweet, my daughter always feels it can be a bit less sweet. Feel free to work around the recipe a bit to suit your taste buds.
1 cup semolina
1½ cup sugar
1 tbsp ghee to roast cashew & raisins
1 tsp cardamom powder
2 tbsp raisins
4 tbsp chopped cashew nuts
½ cup melted ghee
1. Roast cashew and raisins in 1 tbsp ghee and keep aside.
2. Dry roast the semolina and cool.
3. Mix with sugar and mill.
4. Mix cardamom powder, cashew nuts and raisins.
5. Divide into 3 or 4 portions.
6. Pour hot melted ghee into each portion one by one.
7. Make Laddus while still hot.